openc2-imple message

Subject: New Website Active Prototype

Venkata Palakodety from AT&T has developed the OpenC2.org website replacement from the graphical concept circulated after the July TC meeting to the working prototype level.  Here are the relevant web links:

  • Demo page:  https://vp194m.github.io/openc2-org.github.io/
  • Source Code: https://github.com/vp194m/openc2-org.github.io/tree/develop

The replacement website uses Jekyll and GitHub pages, and it conceived of as a landing point with introductory information about OpenC2 and links to places to learn more or get involves.  IC-SC members are encouraged to go have a look around the demo page and provide feedback to the IC-SC co-chairs, David Lemire and Michelle Barry, either by Slack or by email. We'll sort through the feedback and pass it along to Venkata.

A demonstration to the entire TC will be part of the agenda for the 19 August 2020 TC meeting.

Venkata has done an excellent job and I think TC members will be quite pleased with what they see.

Dave

David Lemire

Systems Engineer

HII Mission Driven Innovated Solutions (HII-MDIS)

Technical Solutions Division

1557174172863_PastedImage

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Work (301575-5190 | Mobile (443) 535-1182