openc2-lang message

Subject: Language Specif ication for LSC Review 10-Oct-2017

I should have mentioned this pdf was made by a two step process:
- copied the 130-page language spec at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l7rIZl_I_zZb1FQOMYZkfUI04O7sNasZ-ozUvMn5SMU
- deleted things not agreed to yet (my opinion) to make this 13 page doc
- printed as pdf

If you have comments on the text, the place to comment is the original google doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1l7rIZl_I_zZb1FQOMYZkfUI04O7sNasZ-ozUvMn5SMU

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [openc2-lang] Groups - Language Specif ication for LSC Review
1 0-Oct-2017 uploaded
From: Duncan Sparrell<duncan@sfractal.com>
Date: Mon, October 09, 2017 3:52 pm
To: openc2-lang@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
Proposed portions of Language Spec that are for agreement
-- Mr. Duncan Sparrell
Document Name: Language Specification for LSC Review 10-Oct-2017

Description
This is an update to the 9/25 draft for consideration to be voted on as a
Committee Draft Spec
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Duncan Sparrell