openc2-lang message

Subject: Re: [openc2-lang] Re: [EXT] RE: [openc2-lang] mandatory vs optional, Header, id, version, timestamp, sender

Duncan,

I tried to follow the pointer in your use case document for the CSA SPA information and wound up on a page where it looked like I need to sign up in order to see the protocol document.  Do you have a pointer to a document / briefing / tutorial that explains how the communications channel you're using works, and whether / how it provides the information (probably other than version) that's proposed here for the command options / header?

David P. LemireCISSP
OpenC2 Implementation Considerations SC Co-chair
Contractor support to NSA
Office: 301-575-5190