openc2-lang message

Subject: favor wrt sending to list

I have a couple of favors to request. It's just courtesy, not a
requirement. It takes a few extra seconds of work but it would help me
and I suspect others. I confess I don't always do it myself but I'll
try.

1) Please look at the subject line after you hit reply-all. Recall that
if you are sending to openc2-lang@lists.oasis-open.org, then it will add
[openc2-lang]. You can strip off the repeats before you send and leave
just one 'RE:' and it will avoid headers like:
"RE: [POSSIBLE SPAM] RE: [openc2-lang] Re: [EXT] [openc2-lang] RE:
[Non-DoD Source] RE: [openc2-lang] mandatory vs optional, Header, id,
version, timestamp, sender"

2) After you hit reply-all, delete the repeat people and just send it to
the list.

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize