openc2-lang message

Subject: Cancelling Dec-11 LSC

Sorry for confusion in email below wrt LSC meeting today. The meeting was previously cancelled on Slack channel and Lucid but was still on Kavi. It is cancelled (we are not ready yet)and will be taken off Kavi.

By next meeting, I will make the children issues for those emails with multiple issues, and attempt to bin issues into editorial of typo vs clarity, normative/not, multiple of same topic, etc and propose a plan for going thru them including how often to meet and which issues at which meetings. At next meeting we can review the plan and then get started.

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/

From: openc2-lang <openc2-lang@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of "duncan@sfractal.com" <duncan@sfractal.com>
Date: Monday, December 10, 2018 at 10:56 PM
To: openc2-lang <openc2-lang@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [openc2-lang] Public Review Comments on Language Specification

I believe all the Public Review comments are now available. I have all of them entered into oc2ls GitHub issues (https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/issues) with the purple tag CSPRD01. There are currently 39 github issues representing 118 actual issues because some of the emails contained multiple issues (largest was 45 issues in one email and it came in literally in the last minute â so I wasnât last 😊 ). I intend to split out the composite issues into their component issues but not tonight. All the information is available on github (eg to read the 45 issues from the OASIS TAB, see https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/issues/136).

I believe I found all the relevant emails on both the TC and public mail lists. Would each of you review to make sure Iâve included issues you believe you made against the language spec?

I think tomorrowâs LSC should NOT resolve any issues but focus on the work plan to resolve the issues eg map out how many meetings we need and roughly allocate issues to meetings so people will know when they should attend to be part of the discussion on issues that concern them.