openc2-lang message

Subject: [v1.0-csprd01] Please review the issues...

I've setup a GitHub label called `candidate-for-closure` that will let us quickly track the issues and pull requests that we will be discussing at next Tuesday's LSC meeting.
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/labels/candidate_for_closure

I setup another label called `focus_review` to identify the issues that need more discussion. Please review these issues and pull requests online and make your comments directly on GitHub. Hopefully, that will help "focus" our efforts to come to closure on these topics more quickly. I'll keep teeing up more issues in the coming weeks as these all get resolved.
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/labels/focus_review

Of course, you can always go above and beyond and review any and all the rest of our 83 issues. They can be found under the label `v1.0-csprd01`.
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/labels/v1.0-csprd01

The Language Subcommittee will meet next Tuesday, 1/22, 1:00 pm ET, (18:00 UTC).

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

jason.romano@gd-ms.com
Slack: @romano