openc2-lang message

Subject: [v1.0-csprd01] Please review the issues...

Please review online the Issues that are labeled `candidate-for-closure` and `focus_review`. We will be discussing these Issues at Tuesday's LSC meeting.

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/labels/candidate_for_closure

https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/labels/focus_review

Of course, you can always go above and beyond and review any and all the rest of our open issues. They can be found under the label `v1.0-csprd01`.
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/labels/v1.0-csprd01

The Language Subcommittee will meet Tuesday, 2/12, 1:00 pm ET, (18:00 UTC). I've extended the meeting duration to 90 minutes in hopes that we can get through all these issues. But the best way to ensure that we will review all of these issues is for everybody to review them online before the meeting.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

jason.romano@gd-ms.com
Slack: @romano