openc2-lang message

Subject: [v1.0-csprd01] Please review the issues...

I understand that many people may be busy next week at the RSA Conference. We are still planning on having our regularly scheduled Language Subcommittee meeting next Tuesday, 3/05, 1:00 pm ET, (18:00 UTC). Please provide any comments to the following issues directly in GitHub, especially if you will not be able to attend and you still want your thoughts to be a part of the discussion.

`candidate-for-closure`: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/labels/candidate_for_closure

`focus_review`: https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/labels/focus_review

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

jason.romano@gd-ms.com
Slack: @romano