openc2-lang message

Subject: Home stretch...

There are still a few last-minute updates to make, including a full editorial pass through the document. While the editors are working on that, everybody can take one more look through the document holistically. I created another interim Working Draft, wd11. I uploaded it to OASIS here:
	https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/openc2/document.php?document_id=64943
Of course, you can still view it on GitHub. I tagged a pre-release for wd11 here:
	https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2ls/tree/v1.0-wd11

Don't worry about making comments about the following. The editors are working through them.
- spelling
- section numbering
- links, broken or missing
- table of contents
- acronyms

We will finalize the document on the call next Tuesday. Thanks.