openc2-lang message

Subject: OpenC2 Language Specification meeting this week

The summer is all the way over, the first weeks of school are over, and the OpenC2 Language Sub-Committee is back on the calendar this week.

I have only two issues so far. Please let me know if you have any more.

1)      The Language Sub-Committee is still down a Co-Chair. Please consider serving the rest of the unfinished term, which takes it to April 2020.

2)      We have started an “OpenC2 Architecture” specification. Duncan Sparrell has agreed to be the editor. If no one has any additional suggestions, this will be the bulk of the meeting.

3)      We have had several use message types that were discussed at the last F2F but that we agreed not to look at until 1.0 was out. Well, 1.0 is out, the summer doldrums are over. It is time to bring out your proposed message types…

Thanks

tc