openc2-lang message

Subject: Changes in Language Committee

Sorry to be late about this notice… but the Language Subcommittee is changing.

As previously decided, the Language Committee now meets only Once a Month until we get some more work brought to us.

At the last meeting, based on the Doodle Poll, we decided to move our meeting time to 1:00 PM ET on Mondays.

The net of these two decisions is that the *normal* meeting time for the OpenC2 Language Subcommittee is now the first Monday of every month at 1:00 ET.

Of course, it would not be OpenC2 if we did not allow for exceptions. In December, we will meet on the second Monday, i.e., December 9.  This si because we have only on co-chair (me) who will be out of the country the first week in December.

Thereafter, we will have the new normal schedule beginning on January 6. I hope we will have the Schedules on the OASIS Site and in Lucid soon.

And of course, we are still looking for another co-chair, who will now be able to meet at the new time…

tc