openc2-lang message

Subject: Any objections to moving LSC to 1st Wed at 11AM eastern

I apologize but Iâve developed a personal conflict with the standing time for the OpenC2 LSC. I am proposing to move to 11AM on first Wed of each month since there are already OpenC2 meetings on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Wed at 11 AM.

Are there any objections to moving the meeting?

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/