Subject: OpenC2 Forum Face to Face

OpenC2 TC Members,

Based on the feedback that I have received, there is value in providing an
'OpenC2 Tutorial' in conjunction with the OpenC2 Forum's Face to Face.

The date time group will be 14:30 to 16:00 Eastern on May 18, 2017.  The
presentations will be:
1) OpenC2 Overview
2) Language Description Document
3) Navigating OpenC2

This is intended for people who are interested in but not necessarily
familiar with OpenC2.  Please consider attending and let me know if you
intend to dial in.

Join WebEx meeting:
https://gdais.webex.com/gdais/j.php?MTID=mbecacb46dde0e947fe794d92af6b9dc5
Meeting number: 996 419 507
Meeting password:       OpenC22017!

Join by phone
1.517.876.8229
Participant 2790872#

Thank you

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule

==== tear ===
OpenC2 TC Members,

The OpenC2 Forum is a self-chartered  industry driven group that addressed
matters as they pertain to the standardization of machine to machine
commanding of cyber defense technologies.  The forum's efforts will move to
the OASIS OpenC2 TC.  This will occur on June 7, 2017 when we have our
kickoff.

I noted that many of the people who have joined the TC are new to OpenC2.
For those of you who are new to OpenC2, would you consider it useful if we
were to set up an 'OpenC2 Tutorial'?    If so, we will assemble some
overview presentations, arrange for remote participation and a physical
facility.  The date time group for the OpenC2 tutorial will be May 18, 2017
at 15:00 Eastern (08:00 GMT).

Thank you and please advise.

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule