Subject: Reminder to RSVP for OpenC2 TC Kickoff

Reminder for everyone to RSVP for the OpenC2 Kickoff on Wed. There should be an 'RSVP' next to the meeting on your OASIS homepage. And if you are going to attend in person, you should follow the directions on the RSVP and also let Joyce know. But even for remote attendance, you should RSVP. As of now, there are only 8 RSVP's of the 70 members.

I'm reminding everyone since I didn't realize we needed to do this until I was on my OASIS homepage for a different reason and noticed the RSVP :-)

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize