Subject: OpenC2 kickoff

All,

My emails are in list or outline format.  Ugly to look at but I assume you
are too busy to read flowery prose...
I have three items:

ITEM ONE:  As stated on more than one occasion yesterday, I was stunned at
the level of participation for the OpenC2 TC.  Thank you. This will lead to
a robust and well deliberated standard.

ITEM TWO:  Special thanks to the following for offering to be co-chairs of
the subcommittees (the careful eye will note alphabetical order, therefore
read nothing into the order presented):

Actuator Profile
Kemp, Dave
Verma, Jyoti

Implementation Considerations
Jordan, Bret
Lemire, Dave

Language Description Document
Romano, Jason and
Sparrell, Duncan

ITEM THREE:
The TC chairs will play a part in our progress, but the vast majority of
what really happens will be done at the SC level.
If at all practical, please reach out to the SC chairs and participate in
one or more SC's.

Mr. Kemp, Ms. Verma,
I would like to volunteer as secretary for your subcommittee.

Mr. Jordan, Mr. Lemire,
I wish to be on your distro list for your subcommittee.  Are there any
particular tasks you would like me to work?

Mr. Romano, Mr. Sparrell,
I wish to be on your distro list for your subcommittee.  Are there any
particular tasks you would like me to work?

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule
'Adnius ad retinedam puritem noster peciosus corporalis fluidorum.'