Subject: Language SC First Meeting

The Language Subcommittee will be meeting weekly beginning Tuesday, July 11, 11:00 am ET, 60 minutes. A link for the WebEx will follow.

Note that this is a different date and frequency than was previously mentioned at the TC Kickoff meeting.

Please join the #language Slack channel if you'd like to be a contributor to the Language Subcommittee. We would love to hear your thoughts and viewpoints as we systematically review the baseline Language Description Document to develop the normative Language Specification.

Jason Romano