Subject: OpenC2; Call for items on the July 13 TC meeting

All,

Recall that OpenC2 TC meetings occur on the second Thursday of every month at
11:00 Eastern, with the next meeting being on July 13, 2017.

We will send the agenda in advance.  If you have items that you want scheduled
on the agenda, please send them to Joe Brule (jmbrule@nsa.gov) and CC Joyce
Fai (Joyce.Fai@gd-ms.com ).  It would be most helpful if you will give them to
us NLT July 5 so that we can get the complete agenda out to the TC in advance.

Thank you

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule