Subject: OpenC2: Face to Face Tiger Team

All,

Recall that we approved a motion to stand up a tiger team (text of the motion at the end of this email)

In less formal terms, the TC wants to look into whether or not we should have face to face meetings, and if so the how, where, when ...

Request a volunteer(s) to run point in this effort and assemble a team to do these preliminary queries

Thank you

VR

Joe B

===== tear line =====

OASIS OPENC2 TECHNICAL COMMITTEE FACE TO FACE MEETINGS:
Resolved; The OpenC2 Technical committee will stand up a tiger team to investigate OpenC2 face to face meetings to include:
	i. if such meetings are warranted
	ii. and if so, recommendations on how to proceed.
The tiger team will present its initial findings to the Technical Committee on August 8, 2017.