Subject: OpenC2 Codebase

All,

My initial idea was to spam you with a series of individual emails regarding the OpenC2 codebase, then I realized that was a less than brilliant approach...

The legacy OpenC2 Forum had several github repositories for OpenC2 prototyping and testing that we would like to move to the OASIS github.  In the near future we would like to move the following seven repositories (more to come later as I reach out to the original owners)

The seven projects (in no particular order) we would like to move in the near future are:
Yuuki, Courtesy of Josh Brule (University of MD)
OrchID, Courtesy of Adam Bradbury, Zepko
Ocas>  Courtesy of Duncan Sparrell, s-fractal
JADN Courtesy of Dave Kemp, National Security Agency
G2bsd Courtesy of Danny Martinez, G-2
ReactorRelay, Courtesy of Adam Bradbury, Zepko
ReactorMaster Courtesy of Adam Bradbury, Zepko

We will need to have an individual resolution for each proposed repository.  All of the resolutions are of the format:
PREAMBLE: [links the repository to the charter]
BE IT RESOLVED: [names the new repository]
WITH A PURPOSE OF: [why OpenC2 cares]
WITH A DESCRIPTION OF: [self explan...]
WITH THE INITIAL EXECUTION OF: [names the maintainer and opensource license]

Rather than sending seven separate emails which could result in a flurry of emails if there are comments, all seven resolutions are in a single document.  Please consider providing comments to OpenC2Codebase.docx located on googledocs:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-FunCZrr-vtRFlkemZETVl5dzA . All of you should have 'suggestions' privileges.  Anyone else on the wild internet can view, but cannot comment.

Thank you

VR

Joe Brule