Subject: RE: OpenC2 July 13 Attendance. Please double check

All,

Recall that we experienced a challenge associated with the attendance record
for the July 13 OpenC2 TC meeting:

I created a 'historical' calendar event so that we can maintain the member
standing.    I listed all of the names that I was able to capture.

At your next opportunity, will you check to ensure that I did not leave you
off, and if I did, please advise ASAP.

Thank you and sorry about this...

VR

Joe B