Subject: RE: [openc2] OpenC2 TC July 13th Meeting

Okay. No action needed on anyone’s part, but mine ;-)

This is what happens when you come back from a week’s vacation at Cape Cod eager to tackle your to do list before checking if someone has already done it for you ;-)

Have a great day!

Best,

Joyce Fai
General Dynamics - Mission Systems
150 Rustcraft Road , Dedham, MA  02026
Office Phone:  781.410.9472
Mobile Phone: 781.292.0536
joyce.fai@gd-ms.com

This message and/or attachments may include information subject to GD Corporate Policies 07-103 and 07-105 and is intended to be accessed only by authorized recipients. Use, storage and transmission are governed by General Dynamics and its policies. Contractual restrictions apply to third parties. Recipients should refer to the policies or contract to determine proper handling. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of the original message

-----Original Appointment-----
From: workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2017 12:17 PM
To: openc2@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [openc2] OpenC2 TC July 13th Meeting
When: Thursday, July 13, 2017 11:00 AM-12:00 PM America/New_York.
Where:

Submitter's message
All,

Apologies for this email. A record of our July 13th monthly OpenC2 TC meeting was inadvertently removed from the system. This meeting is being added back in for record keeping purposes. No action is needed on your part other than to verify whether we missed your name as an attendee.

The WebEx recording captured these participants. If you participated in the meeting, and you don't see your name, please send me an email and we will record your attendance for our voting records.

Andre Storm
Sourabh Satish
Jim Meck
Jyoti Verma
John Mark Gurney
Daniel Riedel
Duane Skeen
Paul Patrick
Ivan Kirilov
Danny Martinez
Joyce Fai
Bret Jordan
Stefan Hagen
Patrick Maroney
Jason Romano
Sounil Yu
Allen Hadden
Andrew May
Andrea Andrenacci
Jason Kierstead
Andrea De Bernardi
Chris Ricard
Dave Kemp
Mark Davidson
Jane Ginn
Scott Macgregor
Dave Lemire

Best,
Joyce Fai
-- Ms. Joyce Fai
Event Title: OpenC2 TC July 13th Meeting