Subject: OpenC2 TC Meeting, Wed 16 August @ 1100 ET: Agenda, Minutes, and Attendance

Dear OpenC2 TC Members,

We look forward to you joining us at our Wednesday, 8/16, 11:00 AM EDT OpenC2 TC meeting. WebEx and dial-in information is included under Upcoming Events for this meeting.

A slide deck will be posted prior to the meeting.

The agenda will be as follows:

   * Roll call
   * Approve minutes of previous meeting
   * Subcommittee Reports
	IMPLEMENTATION CONSIDERATIONS
        ACTUATOR PROFILE
        LANGUAGE
   * Face to Face Tiger Team
   * New Business:
	A MOTION TO FORM GITHUB REPOSITORIES
        OPENC2 ASSUMPTIONS AND DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS
	PROPOSED APAC WEBEX
        QUERY FOR ANY NEW BUSINESS

   * Action Item Review

   * Adjourn

To expedite the roll call process, kindly record your attendance for the TC  meeting within Kavi https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/openc2/manage/track_attendance.php?day=&event_id=45705

This is open to do so 10 minutes prior to the start of the meeting till the end of the meeting.

If for whatever reason you are unable to record your attendance, send the Executive Secretary (me ;-) a record of your attendance through email and we will track your attendance onto the OASIS OpenC2 site for this meeting.

We will be approving the minutes from our July 13th OpenC2 TC meeting. Here is a link to the OpenC2 TC Minutes for our July 13th Meeting:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/openc2/download.php/61375/OpenC2%20TC%20Minutes%2020170713.pdf

The OpenC2 TC July 13 Slide Deck (for reference)
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/openc2/download.php/61175/OASIS%20OpenC2%20TC%2013%20July%202017%20%28Rev%200.4%29.pptx

Best,
Joyce