Subject: Input soliticited about OpenC2 Language Document Scope

The language SC will be meeting at 1PM Eastern Monday. One of the topics to be discussed will be the relative scopes of the language spec and the profiles - ie whether to leave as they currently are (language = action/target/modifer and all acutuator info in profiles) or to change back to how it was earlier in it's history (language includes superset of possible actuator info).

I created a wiki page on the topic, which Joe has added to, and I've further modified (and may have been modified by others by the time you read this). It would help the language SC immensely if you were to read the page and record on the page your preference for:
  - choice 1 - leave scope as current
  - choice 2 - change back to language spec includes superset of actuator info
  - choice 3 - ok either way, abstain, etc

The wiki page is at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/openc2/WhatInLanguageVsWhatInProfile

Note to new users - you login with your OASIS login. To make a change (eg to put your name on one of the 3 choices), you have to login to the wiki even if you are already logged into OASIS.

Please attend the language SC if you can. Even if you can't, your input (by adding your name to wiki page on one of the 3 choices) will be greatly appreciated. If you have trouble entering into the wiki, just send an email to the list with your choice and I'll add it to the wiki.

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize