Subject: Please help with github ballot by casting your vote

There are currently 52 voting members of the OpenC2 TC. As of now, 18 of those voting members have voted on the github repo ballot. I encourage you to vote so we can reach a quorum.

I personally recommend voting yes for 'option 1 - vote yes for all 8 repos' since I believe the creation of opensource repo's will benefit everyone. The current results have 16 votes for all 8 and 2 votes for 6 of the 8. Even if you are against the formation of repos, please vote no (ie don't check any of the repos) so we know your opinion.

Note you are a voting member is you attended 2 of the 3 monthly meetings. This is a TC vote so TC attendees vote (as opposed to the voting done at OASIS level by the 'one company rep'. Don't worry if you are not the company rep.

Remember responsibilities come with being a voting member.

Go to https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/openc2/ballot.php?id=3115 and vote!

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize