Subject: OpenC2: Call for Objections (rename repositories and maintainer)

All,

We are calling for objections for two items:
RENAME TWO GITHUB REPOSITORIES
IDENTIFY TWO NEW MAINTAINERS

Please respond with your objections NLT September 5, 2017 (eight days from now)

RENAME TWO GITHUB REPOSITORIES:  The ballot for the formation of the github repositories passed, however one of the voters made the comment
   "I object to having a company or organization name
   (nsa and g2) attached to the directory path of the
    projects."

Are there any objections to renaming 'openc2-nsa-rd' to 'openc2-iacd'?
Are there any objections to renaming 'openc2-g2bsd' to 'openc2-pub-sub-on-bsd'?

IDENTIFY TWO NEW MAINTAINERS
It is logical to have the author of a github repository as the maintainer, however two of the authors do not work for companies that belong to OASIS. According to OASIS (Robin Cover and Chet Ensign), this is not a problem if the person signs a CLA (to cover intellectual property concerns IAW OASIS rules) and if there are no objections from the TC.  OASIS suggested that we get the repositories approved prior to calling for objections.

Mr. Adam Bradbury is the author of OrchID, ReactorMaster and ReactorRelay.  Are there any objections to naming him as maintainer (in lieu of Dave Kemp)?

Mr. Joshua Brule is the author of Yuuki. Are there any objections to naming him as maintainer (in lieu of Dave Kemp)?

Thank you

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule