Subject: RE: [openc2] Actuator Profile Subcommittee meetings

Thanks Joe for the update.

___

Joseph Charles Loomis
Founder & Board Member

Incident Response Consortium

Registered 501c3 Non-Profit Organization

Arlington, VA |Dubai, UAE | United Kingdom

e: Joe@IncidentResponse.com | w: IncidentResponse.com

Signature IR17

From: openc2@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:openc2@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jerome Athias
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 5:09 AM
To: Mr. Joe Brule <jmbrule@radium.ncsc.mil>; openc2@lists.oasis-open.org

Communication is key so much appreciated

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 7:41 PM, Mr. Joe Brule <jmbrule@radium.ncsc.mil> wrote:

All, The Actuator Profile Sub-committee meetings (Chaired by Jyoti V and Dave K) take place on the second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 13:00 Eastern. Unfortunately, I am kavi-challenged and messed this up when I set it up. You will see some cancellations of any meeting that was not on a second and fourth Wednesday followed by the appropriate invitations. Apologies in advance for the Spam, and my kavi skills should eventually improve... VR Joe Brule

**************Confidentiality Notice****************

This electronic message contains information from CyberSponse, Inc. which may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the addressee listed above. If you are neither the intended recipient nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this electronic message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the use of the content of this electronic message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please immediately notify us by replying to this message and delete the original message.