Subject: RE: Sponsorship opportunities for Borderless Cyber Conference & FIRST Technical Symposium on CTI, 6-7 December, Prague - UPDATE

OASIS cyber TC members,

A quick update on sponsorship opportunities for Borderless Cyber Conference & FIRST Technical Symposium on CTI. I am pleased to announce that Anomali is the Platinum Sponsor and EclecticIQ, IBM (in process) and Fujitsu have come onboard as Gold Sponsors. Currently, we have seven available opportunities for Gold sponsorship (5,000USD) and nine openings at Silver sponsorship (2,500USD).

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions. We look forward to seeing you in Prague!

Regards,

Dee

Borderless Cyber Conference and FIRST Technical Symposium

http://eu17.first-oasis-conference.org/en/

Dee Schur

Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy
OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x211 (Office) | +1.941.321.6733 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:
http://linkd.in/OASISopen