Subject: Face2Face Survey

I just sent out a survey via surveymonkey to gather everyone's thoughts on Face2Face meetings for the OpenC2 TC.
It may end up in your spam so you may have to look for it. Search or OpenC2 and/or Face2Face and/or surveymonkey and/or sfractal (my handle).

We tried it out on management team first and from the survey monkey statistics, it took an average of 5 minutes. Don't overthink it. The responses are anonymous. The only info I get is whether you filled it out or not (so I can hound those who didn't). All answers are non-binding (obviously since they are anonymous). All questions have a 'I prefer not to answer this question' option. But please answer to the best of your ability.

If you can't find the email, or your corporate security doesn't let you access surveymonkey, then let me know and we'll work alternative access methods (eg to a home email).

I'll discuss some at the meeting (ie let everyone know it's going on) and provide results to whole TC once we have data. We will use this data to make decisions about face to face meetings.

Thank you.

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize