Subject: OpenC2 Subcommittee updates

All,

Recall that the OpenC2 TC has a meeting on the first Wednesday of the month at 21:00 Eastern (01:00 UTC).  The purpose of the meeting is to allow more in depth participation at the sub-committees level.  The motivation of the 21:00 meeting is to accommodate our colleagues in the Asia Pacific Region.  (Our SC meetings take place at 13:00 Eastern)

Our tentative agenda for the October 4 meeting is to allocate approx. 20 minutes for each SC, however we want to tailor the meeting for the members who cannot really support the 13:00 meetings.

The Language SC defined a Work Plan to get version 1.0 of the Language Specification drafted in the January 2018 timeframe.  The Language SC has recently gained general consensus on command options and other technical matters.

The Actuator Profile SC defined a workflow for developing Actuator Profiles, is in the process of executing a data call and is working towards a taxonomy.

The Implementation Considerations SC is focusing on the transport layer.

Please advise if you would like the October 4 meeting to focus more on any particular subcommittee.

Thank you

Very Respectfully

Joe Brule