Subject: Re: [EXT] [openc2] RE: EXT :[openc2] Groups - OpenC2 Language Specification v1.0 Working Draft 01 uploaded

Jason,

Thank you for your comments and feedback.

Bret

From: openc2@lists.oasis-open.org <openc2@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Liu, Jason J [US] (MS) <jason.liu@ngc.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 7, 2017 10:42:11 AM
To: openc2@lists.oasis-open.org

TC members,

I was blocked from voting the document release. I thought I was a voting member, but may have been stripped off the right for some reasons…

Anyway, I’d like to provide my comments below through this informal channel:

-        There are too many TBSLs. A first draft should at least provide readers a pretty good understanding of the subject area(s) involved or related

-        A few good examples will help readers understand its application for solving real world problems

-        Other issues, see attachment for detail

I’d suggest take it back, revise, and send for another TC review before going public.

Thanks,

Jason Liu, CISSP/CISA/CISM, Technical Fellow

Northrop Grumman Information System