Subject: OpenC2 Monthly meeting on December 20, 2017;

All,

Recall that OpenC2 has its monthly TC at 11:00 and 21:00 on the third Wednesday of the month.  The December meeting will in fact fall on December 20 which is in close proximity of the holiday.

If you are not attending the December 20 TC, may I suggest that you request a leave of absence?  All you have to do is send an email to the TC stating " In accordance with section 1.6 of the OASIS TC Process, I hereby request a leave of absence for the period from December XX to December 20, 2017. "  .  If you do this, then your voting status will not be impacted.

Thank you

Very Respectfully

Joe Brule