Subject: Member Opportunity at RSA 2018 to Demo support for OpenC2

OpenC2 Members,

OASIS has secured two 20x30' booths for RSA 2018, to be held 16-20 April in San Francisco. One of the two booth will be devoted to a Cybersecurity Showcase that will highlight products that support the CSAF, STIX, TAXII and/or OpenC2 specs under development.

The OASIS booths have a premium location, in the front row of Moscone South Hall, adjacent to one another, separated by an aisle (see attached floor plan). Each booth will hold a maximum of 12 pods (limit set by RSA). This means a larger space for the same number of participants as we had for RSA 2017.

Cost:

OASIS operates our Standards Showcases and Interops on a cost-recovery basis. The fee to participate is determined to ensure that booth expenses are equally covered by the participants and that a professional level of support is provided. For RSA 2018, the cost for each pod will be $9,750. We have

Note: This increase from 2017 reflects the larger space, higher associated expenses, and the participation limit set by RSA.

The participation fee is non-refundable and due within 30 days of reserving the space. Reservations not paid within 30 days will be forfeited and reassigned to members on the waiting list. Please see the attached contract for payment information and what's included (and not included) in the fee this year.

Please be sure to review the
OASIS Interop Policy (modified Feb 2017) before reserving your pod.

**We currently have six pods remaining**

Members who reserve pods must demonstrate product support for one or more OASIS security standards. Members also are encouraged--but not required--to participate in one or more Interop Demo(s), which are subject to additional technical requirements determined by the relevant TC and by the members involved.

Additional information is included in the attached participation form. Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Regards,

Dee

Dee Schur

Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy
OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x211 (Office) | +1.941.321.6733 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:
http://linkd.in/OASISopen