Subject: OpenC2 Face2Face

Reminder that the OpenC2 TC Face to Face meeting will be January 10-11,
2018 in Washington, DC.

Please be courteous to our AT&T hosts and register NOW if you plan to
attend but have not yet registered. We need to finalize headcount, get
people building access, plan bridge ports, etc.
Note you should register even if you plan to attend remotely.

You can register at
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/oasis-openc2-face2face-tickets-40840549182

As an experiment, the agenda for the meeting is being determined by the
registered attendees on an instance of discourse that Sounil Yu has
provided. All the registered attendees should have received invites to
https://discourse.openc2.org/c/face2face
If you did register but did not receive an invitation to discourse,
please let Sounil or myself know, and we will invite you.
Based on feedback to date (still early stages), the f2f topics will
include:
- language specification
- actuator profiles
- open source projects
- TC working methods

The discourse face2face category also has information on directions,
parking, hotels, etc.

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize