Subject: OpenC2 Happenings: Week of 11 DEC 2017

OpenC2 TC Members,

We are addressing some challenges with our remote collaboration.  OASIS is an open and transparent forum, hence emails that sent by way of the OASIS relay are publically archived.   This resulted in an issue with our remote collaboration mechanism.  The co-chairs of the TC and SC's are working towards resolving the issue.  In the interim;  we have a temporary work around:

You will receive a calendar invitation for the Language SC (Tuesday at 13:00 eastern) and the Actuator Profile SC (Wednesday at 13:00 eastern).  The meetings will be conducted via teleconference (for the audio portion) and googledocs (for the visual portion).

IMPORTANT:  When you receive the calendar invitation, either RSVP to the calendar invitation or send an email to Joe Brule, Joyce Fai or Jason Romano.  We will email the phone number and participant code directly to you.  Please note that this is a temporary work around for these two meetings only.

Coming This Week:

1. Tuesday, 12/12 at 1300 ET: Language Subcommittee:   Comments to increment one will be resolved.  The gist of the comments (and proposed resolutions) are located on the OASIS wiki presence:  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/openc2/LsCsdComments1

2. Wednesday, 12/13 at  13:00 ET:  Actuator Profile Subcommittee:  Continue development of the Network Profile.  The draft profile is located on googldocs at https://files.slack.com/files-pri/T2Q8CGLA3-F7VV3GRM1/download/network_actuator_profile.docx  If for any reason you cannot get to the document, please let me know and I will email it to you directly.

Coming Soon:

We will have our TC monthly meeting at 11:00 and 21:00 Eastern on December 20, 2017.  The co-chairs are in the process of finalizing the agenda.  If you have items that you would like on the agenda, please send them to OpenC2CoChairs <openc2-committee-chairs@lists.oasis-open.org>

Face to Face:  Reminder that the OpenC2 TC Face to Face meeting will be January 10-11, 2018 in Washington, DC.
Please be courteous to our AT&T hosts and register NOW at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/oasis-openc2-face2face-tickets-40840549182 .
Based on feedback to date (still early stages), the f2f topics will
include:
- language specification
- actuator profiles
- open source projects
- TC working methods

Questions about OpenC2 and how to get involved:  contact Joe Brule (jmbrule@radium.ncsc.mil) and Sounil Yu (Sounil.yu@bankofamerica.com) or, Joyce Fai (joyce.fai@gd-ms.com)

If you haven't joined the discussion on the OpenC2 Slack community and would like to, let us know and we will get you started.

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule