Subject: Actuator Profile SC meeting today at 13:00 Eastern and Web Conferencing

OpenC2 Technical Committee,

This email has two items,
Item ONE, Pending Actuator Profile Meeting and
Item TWO, update on web conferencing issues.

Item ONE, Pending Actuator Profile Meeting
There will be an Actuator Profile meeting at 13:00 eastern today.  The details for joining the meeting via SKYPE can be obtained via one of the following manners:

Please note, this is a temporary work around and we cannot send the SKYPE information via the OASIS relay or add it to the calendar.

Item TWO, update on web conferencing issues
You may recall that we identified an issue regarding the dissemination of web conferencing data via the OASIS Calendar invitation.  I have been working with the OASIS staff and believe that they have an excellent long term solution.  The OASIS staff is working very hard to make this available to us for the December 20 TC meetings.   I will keep you posted, but I did want to take this opportunity to let you know that the matter is being addressed and express appreciation to the OASIS staff for their responsiveness in this matter.

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule