Subject: OpenC2 TC Monthly Meeting on December 20, 2017 at 11:00 and 21:00 Eastern

OpenC2 TC,

The monthly meeting will take place on December 20 at 11:00 and 21:00 as indicated on the OASIS Calendar, however we will be utilizing an OASIS provisioned Web-Conferencing mechanism called 'Lucid'.

Tomorrow morning, you will receive an email from 'Meeting Invitation via Lucid Meetings'.  This email will provide the information required to access the meeting via telephone or WebRTC.   This email will also provide a link to test your audio and web connectivity.  Please test (prior to December 20) and contact me ASAP should the test identify any issues.  I will work with you individually to resolve.

We have two known issues with the audio connectivity:
1) The toll free numbers are for the Continental United States, so our international members will need to use the WebRTC.
2) If you intend to use WebRTC for the audio portion, you will need to use a recent version of Firefox, Opera or Chrome.

In the context of the meeting itself, we will populate the agenda on Monday, but if you have any items that you would like to have placed on the agenda, please contact the co-chairs at openc2-committee-chairs@lists.oasis-open.org (or email any of us directly).

In the following statement, I am speaking for myself and not as chair nor on behalf of the TC: (but I estimate five nines of probability that the vast majority of this TC agrees).  Many thanks to the Cisco Corporation in general and Ms. Verma in particular for graciously supporting this TC with the Web-Ex hosting.  The progress we have made was greatly facilitated.

Misc Note:  Recall that we will have our first Face to Face on January 10 and 11. Please be courteous to our AT&T hosts and register NOW at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/oasis-openc2-face2face-tickets-40840549182

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule