Subject: OpenC2 Face2Face is Jan 10/11. Registration closes 5-Jan

As we reminded everyone at today's TC call, the OpenC2 Face-to-Face meeting is Jan 10-11 in Washington, DC.
As a courtesy to our hosts, we are closing registration on Jan-5. We'd prefer registration earlier so please register now. Registration is required for either in-person or remote participation.

The registration link is:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/oasis-openc2-face2face-tickets-40840

Registered participants will also be invited (within a day or two of registering) to the OpenC2 Discourse site to finalize agenda, get logistics, etc.

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [openc2] Please register for OpenC2 Face2Face
From: <duncan@sfractal.com>
Date: Tue, November 28, 2017 10:58 pm
To: "TC OpenC2" <openc2@lists.oasis-open.org>

Please register for the OpenC2 Face2Face in DC on Jan 10-11. We've set up an eventbrite event to track who is attending, either physically or remotely. For those attending physically, there will be some added demographic questions to help the AT&T Forum hosts. Please fill out the registration even if you already emailed your attendance - I apologize for the duplication.

The registration link is:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/oasis-openc2-face2face-tickets-40840549182

Thank you

Duncan Sparrell
sFractal Consulting LLC
iPhone, iTypo, iApologize
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail. Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php