Subject: OpenC2: Transition to Lucid Meetings and Happenings for the week of 25 DEC 2017

OpenC2 TC Members,

Recall that we had an issue with our remote collaboration procedures.  For OpenC2 business, we are working with OASIS to transition to Lucid Meetings.  We are in the process of creating the Lucid calendar events and you will receive email notifications.

MONTHLY TC MEETINGS: Our monthly meeting occurs on the third Wednesday of the month and counts toward voter eligibility.  There are two instances of this meeting (11:00 and 21:00 eastern).  We will still create calendar events in the Kavi tool for the monthly TC meetings.  The Kavi tool houses the membership roster and is the mechanism we use for purposes of updating and maintaining voter eligibility,  therefore we need the Kavi calendar event and we still need members to record their attendance.

MONTHLY TC WORKING MEETINGS:  We have a TC wide working meeting on the first Wednesday of the month.  The purpose of this meeting is to provide a single 'touch point' to keep abreast of current events within the TC and provides an opportunity for TC members to bring up and discuss issues.  There are two instances of this meeting (13:00 and 21:00 eastern)
This meeting does NOT count toward voter eligibility, therefore we will not create a calendar event in the Kavi tool.

WEEKLY LANGUAGE SUBCOMMITTEE MEETINGS:  The Language SC meets every Tuesday at 13:00 eastern.  The Lucid calendar event will be emailed to the members listed in the 'Language SC Roster'.  Important:  If you are not a member of the Language SC and want to participate in the Language SC meetings, please send me an email and I will ensure that you are added to the distribution.

BIMONTHLY ACTUATOR PROFILE SUBCOMMITTEE MEETINGS:  The Actuator Profile subcommittee meets on the second and fourth Wednesday of the month.  The Lucid calendar event will be emailed to the members listed in the Actuator Profile SC Roster'.  Important:  If you are not a member of the Actuator Profile SC and want to participate in the meetings, please send me an email and I will ensure that you are added to the distribution.

Coming This Week:

There are no OpenC2 meetings scheduled for the week of December 25.

Coming Soon:

Face to Face:  Reminder that the OpenC2 TC Face to Face meeting will be January 10-11, 2018 in Washington, DC.
Please be courteous to our AT&T hosts and register NOW at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/oasis-openc2-face2face-tickets-40840549182 .

Based on feedback to date (still early stages), the f2f topics will
include:
- language specification
- actuator profiles
- open source projects
- TC working methods

Questions about OpenC2 and how to get involved:  contact Joe Brule (jmbrule@radium.ncsc.mil) and Sounil Yu (Sounil.yu@bankofamerica.com) or, Joyce Fai (joyce.fai@gd-ms.com)

If you haven't joined the discussion on the OpenC2 Slack community and would like to, let us know and we will get you started.

Happy Holidays!

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule