Subject: OpenC2 Happenings for the week of 01 JAN 2018

OpenC2 Technical Committee Members,

Coming This Week:

Language Subcommittee (LSC) meeting will occur on Tuesday January 2 at 13:00 eastern.
The meeting will focus on reviewing Working Draft 02 and preparing for the Face to Face meeting.
The working draft is available for comment at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XlNHaTmI4Whhk8bcu86pVeuSpG_BuQx2q2TUjgS8Nlw
If you wish to participate in the LSC  and have not received the Lucid invitation, please let me know ASAP and will add you to the list.

TC Wide Working Meeting will occur on Wednesday January 3 at 13:00 and 21:00 Eastern.
The purpose of this meeting is to provide a single 'touch point' to keep abreast of current events within the TC and provides an opportunity for TC members to bring up and discuss issues.  This meeting does not count toward voter eligibility.
If you wish to participate in the LSC  and have not received the Lucid invitation, please let me know ASAP and will add you to the list.

Coming Soon:

Face to Face:  Reminder that the OpenC2 TC Face to Face meeting will be January 10-11, 2018 in Washington, DC.
Important:  Registration will close on January 5 and late registrations will be problematic for our hosts.
Please be courteous to our AT&T hosts and register NOW at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/oasis-openc2-face2face-tickets-40840549182

The Face to Face will have a total of six sessions.  The agenda is still under construction, but tentatively will be:
Language Subcommittee (3 sessions)
Actuator Profile Subcommittee (One session)
Open source projects (One session)
TC working methods (One session)

Questions about OpenC2 and how to get involved:

Contact Joe Brule (jmbrule@radium.ncsc.mil), Sounil Yu (Sounil.yu@bankofamerica.com) or, Joyce Fai (joyce.fai@gd-ms.com)

If you haven’t joined the discussion on the OpenC2 Slack community and would like to, let us know and we will get you started.

Wishing you a happy and prosperous new year.

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule