Subject: OpenC2 Happenings for the week of 07 JAN 2018

OpenC2 Technical Committee Members,

Coming This Week:

OpenC2 will have its first Face to Face meeting on January 10-11, 2018.  We are looking forward to a productive   Registration for this event will close TODAY.  If you wish to participate in person or remotely, register NOW at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/oasis-openc2-face2face-tickets-40840549182

The agenda is posted on discourse and at the end of this email.

Meeting Notification Calendars
Recall that we had an issue with our remote collaboration procedures (refer to the Dec 11 Happenings email).  The monthly meeting that counts toward voter eligibility was to remain on the OASIS Calendar located at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/openc2/calendar.php and the other meetings were going to be transitioned to Lucid.  We received some comments indicating that all of the meetings should listed on the OASIS calendar so that members have a single place to check.

We will place entries for the meetings at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/openc2/calendar.php. However, details regarding the meetings (such remote collaboration procedures, proposed agendas etc.) will be disseminated via Lucid.  By utilizing Lucid we can avoid having information that should not be publically available exposed.

Questions about OpenC2 and how to get involved:

Contact Joe Brule (jmbrule@radium.ncsc.mil), Sounil Yu (Sounil.yu@bankofamerica.com) or, Joyce Fai (joyce.fai@gd-ms.com)

If you haven’t joined the discussion on the OpenC2 Slack community and would like to, let us know and we will get you started.

Face to Face Agenda:
Wednesday Jan 10
9AM - 10AM - In flow (i.e. don't arrive before 9, please arrive well before 10), coffee, snacks, intro to each other
10AM - 10:20 Kickoff
* Welcome by Host - Michelle Barry of AT&T
* Logistics of building
* Quick! intro of people present and on-phone - just name, company, city/state or city/country if outside USA
10:20 - Noon TC Work Processes
* Discussion led by led by TC cochairs Joe Brule and Sounil Yu
Noon - 1PM Lunch
1:00PM - 2:45 PM Actuator Profiles
* Discussion led by led by Actuator Profile SC cochairs Jyoti Verma and Dave Kemp
2:45PM - 3:00PM Break
3:00PM - 4:45 PM OpenC2 Language Specification
* Discussion led by led by Language SC cochairs Jason Romano and Duncan Sparrell
4:45PM - 5:00 PM Break
5:00 PM - 5:30 PM Ad Hoc discussions as needed (i.e. follow-up to early sessions)
5:30 PM - Joint Dinner for those interested
Thursday January 11
8:00 - 9:00 Inflow, coffee, snacks
9:00 - Noon OpenC2 Language Specification
* Discussion led by led by Language SC cochairs Jason Romano and Duncan Sparrell
* Break at logical point around midpoint
Noon - 1PM Lunch
1:00PM - 2:45 PM Open Source Repo's
* Discussion led by led by Implementation SC cochairs Bret Jordan and Dave Lemire and by owners of each repo
2:45PM - 3:00PM Break
3:00PM - 4:00 PM Wrap Up
* Summarization of each what was agreed

Very Respectfully,