Subject: Uploaded PolyLogyx slides shared during F2F

Hello team,

I have uploaded the slides I shared during the F2F in DC.  I have obfuscated parts of the architecture diagram since this document may get shared widely.  I am happy to answer questions or discuss or present if it is of interest to anyone.

Please note that the use cases listed here are for the PolyLogyx agent across all integration possibilities.  I will submit an updated document with next level detail for use cases relevant only for the OpenC2 interface, shortly.

File Location:
https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-lsc-usecases/blob/master/PolyLogyx/PolyLogyx_OpenAgent_APISlides-OpenC2CommitteeShareDraft6.1.pdf

Thanks,
Sridhar Jayanthi