Subject: OpenC2 Happenings for week of 19 February 2018

General Announcements:

The ballot for the working draft to be accepted as CSD 02 passed.  31 members voted 'Yes', 4 members voted 'No' and 8 members did not cast a ballot.  Many thanks to all who voted and provided comments.

Reminder:  There will be an election for the Actuator Profile Subcommittee Co-chair during the February 21 monthly TC meeting.  Our two candidates (in order of their nominations) are:
There will be a TC wide monthly Meeting on February 21 at 11:00 or 21:00 eastern.  The current agenda is posted on Lucid at https://meet.lucidmeetings.com/meeting/183019 .  Please send any items that you would like on the agenda to Dave Lemire.

Coming This Week:

Language Subcommittee (LSC) meeting will occur on Tuesday February 20 at 13:00 Eastern.
The meeting will continue the analysis of command / response threads that was started during previous meetings to continue developing the next increment of the Language Specification.

TC Monthly Meeting, as noted above.

Lucid Meeting Invitations:  Language SC members should receive email notifications for the Language Subcommittee meeting (for Tuesday February 6).  TC members should receive email notification for the working meetings (for Wednesday, February 7) If you have not received invitations via Lucid Emails, please notify Joe Brule or David Lemire ASAP and we will ensure that you are added.

Questions about OpenC2 and how to get involved:  contact Joe Brule (jmbrule@radium.ncsc.mil), Sounil Yu (Sounil.yu@bankofamerica.com), or David Lemire (dave.lemire@g2-inc.com).

If you haven't joined the discussion on the OpenC2 Slack community and would like to, let us know and we will get you started.

Very Respectfully,

Sent by David Lemire on behalf of

    Joe Brule & Sounil Yu, OpenC2 TC Co-Chairs

David P. Lemire, CISSP
  OpenC2 Technical Committee Executive Secretary
  OpenC2 Implementation Considerations SC Co-chair
  Contractor support to NSA
Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com
Office: 301-575-5190 / Mobile: 240-938-9350