Subject: Borderless Cyber returns to The World Bank in D.C.

Dear OASIS members,

We're proud to announce that The World Bank, Georgetown University, and OASIS are collaborating to host Borderless Cyber USA 2018. This is our annual event to support and promote the work of OASIS cybersecurity members on the international stage.

Plan now to participate:

We want to help you make the most of your time at Borderless Cyber.

Kind regards,

Jane

--

Jane Harnad

Manager, Events

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x214 (Office)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Meet OASIS @ RSA Conference USA, April 16th – 19th, Moscone Center South Hall #1601 and #1701, San Francisco || Register now (Code:X8EOASIS)