Subject: Re: [openc2] A 'Straw Poll' regarding the April 18 TC meeting

Cancel.... I will be at the OASIS booth, but its pretty crazy there.

Chuck White

Fornetix

Don’t Just Manage Encryption – Orchestrate It.

This message contains information from Fornetix which may be confidential and privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited.

-------- Original message --------
From: Allan Thomson <athomson@lookingglasscyber.com>
Date: 3/27/18 12:51 (GMT-05:00)
To: "Brule, Joseph M" <jmbrule@radium.ncsc.mil>, openc2@lists.oasis-open.org

Either reschedule or cancel would be my input.

Allan

On 3/27/18, 9:50 AM, "openc2@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Brule, Joseph M" <openc2@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of jmbrule@radium.ncsc.mil> wrote:

    OpenC2 Technical Committee,

    Our Monthly meeting occurs on the third Wednesday of the month at 11:00 and 21:00 eastern and the next one is scheduled for April 18.  The RSA 2018 conference will be held for the period of April 16-20 in San Francisco.

    Request your feedback with respect to whether or not we should hold the next meeting as scheduled, reschedule or cancel.

    Thank you and please advise.

    Very Respectfully,

    Joe Brule