Subject: Re: OpenC2 Prototype Demo at RSA this week

Booth Correction: North Expo 4506 at Phantom.

I apologize for the confusion.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 16, 2018, at 8:00 AM, Sridhar Jayanthi <sridhar@polylogyx.com> wrote:

"The PolyLogyx VASP platform provides us the ability to query endpoint data and take actions on endpoints with flexibility, simplicity, and speed. PolyLogyx is the first endpoint platform to provide a prototype OpenC2 interface and we are eager to jointly demonstrate how Phantom can call that interface using an early version of our OpenC2 capability at RSA this month" - Philip Royer, Security Analyst, Phantom & Co-chair, OpenC2 Actuator Profile Subcommittee

Hello OpenC2 Members,

I am pleased to let you know that PolyLogyx and Phantom will be conducting a joint-demonstration of the prototype OpenC2 integration between the Phantom security operations platform and PolyLogyx endpoint visibility and control platform at the Phantom booth. The demo will for the first time highlight the power of interoperability across vendors using OpenC2, with a couple of orchestration use cases. You are invited to join us during one of the following demo sessions or we are happy to meet separately during the conference:

Location: Phantom booth at South Expo #S2621
Tuesday April 17th:      10:30 am to 11 am
Wednesday April 18th 12:30 pm to 1 pm
                                      2 to 2:30 pm

I am also happy to let you know that the founders of PolyLogyx, Atul Kabra (CTO) and I will be at RSA. If you would like to discuss more about the VASP platform or the integration separately, please let us know. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Sridhar
Sridhar Jayanthi
Chief Executive Officer