Subject: Announcing two new Borderless Cyber World Bank sponsors

OpenC2 TC members,

We are pleased to announce that IBM and Fujitsu have just signed on to sponsor Borderless Cyber USA Conference, on 3-5 October in Washington, D.C., https://us18.borderlesscyber.org/en/.  They will be joining Anomali and EclecticIQ.

The event is jointly organized by OASIS, Georgetown University and The World Bank. We are expecting between 200 – 250 cybersecurity stakeholders from industry, government, the military, and academia. The series of Borderless Cyber events provides a more focused, intimate setting to engage one on one with decision makers, this opportunity is not afforded by most events. We will be limiting the number of exhibitor/sponsors to 10 -12 spots.

I am happy to set up a call to discuss sponsorship with you – just let me know.

Regards,

Dee

Dee Schur

Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy
OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x211 (Office) | +1.941.321.6733 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
YouTube:    http://www.youtube.com/oasisopen