Subject: Time correction for TC business meetings

TC Members: I just realized that I goofed when scheduling the TC daytime meetings (3rd Wednesdays). I erroneously scheduled them for 1:00pm Eastern time, instead of the correct 11:00am Easter time. It doesn't appear that Lucid allows me to fix the whole series in one action, so I'm afraid you're all going to get updated meeting invitation emails from Lucid for each of the meetings from June through January (8 meetings total).

Note this only affects the TC business meeting on the 3rd Wednesday, not the working meeting on the first Wednesday, and it only affects the daytime meeting, not the 9:00pm Eastern session.

My apologies for any confusion and for the proliferation of emails.

Dave

David P. Lemire
, CISSP
  OpenC2 Technical Committee Executive Secretary
  OpenC2 Implementation Considerations SC Co-chair
  Contractor support to NSA
Email: dave.lemire@g2-inc.com
Office: 301-575-5190 / Mobile: 240-938-9350