Subject: Form submission from: Request a template / starter document

Submitted on Friday, June 8, 2018 - 16:06
Submitted by user:
Submitted values are:

Your name: David Lemire
TC name: Open Command and Control (OpenC2)
TC email address: openc2@lists.oasis-open.org
Work product title and version number: Specification for Transfer of OpenC2
Messages via HTTPS
Work product abbreviation: open-impl-https
Track: Standards Track Work Product
Abstract: This specification describes the use of HTTPS as a transfer
mechanism
for OpenC2 messages. It explains the transfer of OpenC2 command and response
messages using HTTP and the use of TLS to provide security.
Format: Please describe in Notes section
Chair(s):
Joe Brule (jmbrule@nsa.gov), National Security Agency
Sounil Yu (sounil.yu@bankofamerica.com), Bank of America
Editor(s): David Lemire (dave.lemire@g2-inc.com), G2
Namespace(s):
Notes: Please create a Markdown template document. Our intention is that the
markdown version will be authoritative.  I will also be submitting a request
for
a new TC repo to hold this work product.

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN