Subject: Regarding "If you missed the F2F registration deadline but want to participate..."

OpenC2 technical Committee,

Please reference the email sent by Trey Darley on June 21, 2018.  I asked our hosts (new Context) if there was a mechanism to permit late registration for attending in person.

There is space left, so some late registration (to attend in person) can be accommodated.  Please contact Trey Darley (or one of his colleagues at New Context) for additional information.  At this point we cannot 'promise' anything, but we will be able to accommodate on a FIFO basis.

Thank you

Very Respectfully,

Joe Brule