OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

openc2 message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: OpenC2 Happenings for week of July 16th, 2018

General Announcements

NOTE:ÂIt is still possible to register for the July 25-26 Face-to-Face (F2F) meeting; contact Joe Brule and Trey Darley.

TC members are encouraged to suggest topics they believe should be discussed at the F2F (even if you aren't attending). Please contact Joe Brule with suggestions.

Face-to-Face (F2F) Meetings
  • July 25-26, 2018 in San Ramon, CA; hosted by New Context.
    • Eventbrite registrations for this meeting have closed; 21 people registered to attend in person and 9 via remote connection
    • If you still wish to register, contact Trey Darley at New Context or TC co-chair Joe Brule

  • October 1-2, 2018 will be held in conjunction with Borderless Cyber at Georgetown University.ÂÂ
    • David Darnell and Michael Stair will lead the planning for this event.
    • Attendance at Borderless Cyber is free for OASIS members

  • January 10-11, 2019 in Phoenix, AZ; hosted by NAESB.

Ballots: Please Vote

TC member review of the currentÂLanguage Specification,ÂSLPF AP, and HTTPS transfer specification drafts is urgently sought for the on-going ballot and upcoming F2F meetings. The TC leadership would like to move these documents to a Committee Specification (CS) vote after resolving open issues at the July F2F.

OpenC2 @ DefCon 26 Demolabs

Efrain Ortiz has table #6, and will be thereÂon Sunday, 12 August,ÂfromÂ12:00-13:50



TC Work in Progress

The following documents are in progress and several are approaching maturity to be submitted as Committee Specification (CS) candidates. The TC and SC co-chairs encourage all TC members to read, consider, and comment as these documents are completed, as well as being prepared to help resolve open issues at the July F2F. Co-editors are also desired for the actuator profiles and HTTPS transfer specification.

Language Specification:ÂÂwd07 has been submitted for CSD approval, as described abovewd08 is the current working version.


A separate document has been created with draft text for some remaining sections of the Language Spec. The document is open for comment now and will be integrated into the Language Spec WD08 after the ballot closes.Â


Stateless Packet Filter AP:ÂÂwd02 has been sÂubmitted for CSD approval, as described abovewd03 is the current working version.

Software Defined Network Controller APÂ(wd01):Â wd01 is the current working version.

OpenC2 over HTTPS Transfer SpecificationÂ(wd01):ÂÂÂwd01 is the current working version.

Coming This Week

Language Subcommittee (L-SC) meetingÂwill occur onÂTuesday July 17th at 1:00 pmÂEastern. The L-SC will work on resolving open issues prior to the upcoming F2F.Â

Monthly TC MeetingÂwill be held on Wednesday, July 18th at 11:00am Eastern, with an evening call at 9:00pm Eastern. Topics include subcommittee reports, review and adjustment of the July F2F agenda, and a call for objections for holding a CSD ballot on the OpenC2 of HTTPS specification.

Implementation Considerations Subcommittee (IC-SC) meetingÂwill be held on Wednesday, July 18th, at 1:00pm Eastern. Discussion will continue around implementation requirements and message transfer solutions.

Lucid Meeting Invitations:Â SC and TC members should receive email notifications for their respective meetings directly from Lucid Meetings. If you are not receiving invitations via Lucid Emails, please notify Joe Brule or David Lemire ASAP and we will ensure that you are added. If you wish to routinely receive invitations to specific SC meetings, please join the SCs of interest in OASIS Kavi to ensure you receive future Lucid Meeting invites.

Questions about OpenC2 and how to get involved:Â contact Joe Brule (jmbrule@radium.ncsc.mil), Sounil Yu (Sounil.yu@bankofamerica.com), or David Lemire (dave.lemire@g2-inc.com).

If you haven't joined the discussion on the OpenC2 Slack community and would like to, let us know and we will get you started.

Very Respectfully,

Sent by David Lemire on behalf of

  Joe Brule & Sounil Yu, OpenC2 TC Co-Chairs

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]